Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and new invention ideas possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, InventHelp Commercial your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.